Abdelkader Messahel, Jean-Marc Ayrault hold talks in ParisRead More...
President Bouteflika designates Tebboune to act as interim minister of TradeRead More...
President Bouteflika: Algeria in secure position despite low oil pricesRead More...
Over 26% drop in cereal import bill in 2016Read More...
Algeria strongly condemns the suicide attack perpetrated in Gao, MaliRead More...
- Council of Nation adopts draft Customs code.
- Bedoui: Government works to develop South, High Plateaus.
- First "Al-Andalus" Festival Saturday in Montpellier
- Messahel receives special envoy of Nigerian president, bearer of a message to President Bouteflika
- Libyan MPs hail Algeria's "active" role in favour of political solution to crisis in Libya.
- Tribute to Algeria's efforts to fight against extremism, terrorism
- Local Development: CapDel programme to be launched Monday in Algiers
- Egypt is "proud" of its relations with Algeria
- Forthcoming elections, halt to show Algeria's strength, people's cohesion.
- Car industry: 50% national integration rate within five years.
- Death of former president Roman Herzog: Bensalah signs book of condolence.
- Only restoration of Palestinian people's rights would open new era for peoples in region.
- Swiss journalist, friend of Algerian Revolution Charles-Henri Favrod passes away
- "My visit to Algeria, an opportunity to find a solution to Libyan crisis," says Tekali.
- Tourism: Algeria to participate at 37th SITEV in Madrid.
- Angola reiterates support to Western Sahara's independence.
- President Bouteflika reaffirms his willingness to strengthen cooperation relations between Algeria, Tunisia.
- Congo's President Sassou Nguesso holds talks with Sellal.
- WTO: Uruguayan Gustavo Miguel, new chairman of working group on Algeria accession.
- Celebration of Yennayer 2967: Second wave of cultural caravans kick off
- Oran: 9th Arab Theatre Festival opens with "Hizia," a love story
- National theatre adapts to change in society
- 9th Arab Theatre Festival opens in Oran
- Blida: Industrial vehicle assembly unit to be commissioned in 2017.
- Finance Act 2017 provides additional advantage to pharmaceutical firms.
- Boutarfa to partake at 1st Global Energy Forum in Abu Dhabi.