Application procedure and requirements for election in the people's national assemblyRead More...
Notice of renovation at public area of office of consular affairsRead More...
Algeria "vigorously" condemns Terrorist attack in PakistanRead More...
Consular representations called on to raise awareness of Algerian nationals on importance of legislativesRead More...
Paris consular meeting: Ensuring greater protection of rights, interests of Algerians living abroadRead More...
2017 Legislative elections
- Algeria donates humanitarian aid to Libya
- Northern Mali: Presidents of interim authorities to be installed as from Saturday
- Syrian conflict: Russian senator welcomes Algeria's "wise and weighted" position
- Western Sahara Intergroup wants "effective" implementation of EUCJ ruling
- Bakhouche Alleche appointed interim Director General of Air Algerie
- Importance of Emir Abd el Kader's heritage in current world asserted in Oxford
- World Bank: Algeria, among world's sustainable energy champions
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia shipping line under consideration
- Meslem receives UNHCR representative in Algeria
- 5th Maghreb Theatre Festival kicks off in El Oued
- Sahrawi issue: UN Security Council to meet on February 22
- Ould Salek calls on Morocco to abide by its commitments, conform to international law
- Diplomatic efforts continue for political resolution of Libyan crisis
- Resolution of Libya crisis: EU "clearly" endorses Algeria's approach
- Algerian olympic museum: General public discovers achievements of national sport
- Ministry of sports calls for women participation in managing national sports
- Implementation of Mali peace agreement back on rails
- Decline in Algeria's food import prices in first 11 months of 2016
- UNWTO SG visits tourist attractions in Algiers
- Libyan parties agree to work for holding parliamentary, presidential elections in February 2018
- AU should ensure respect of Western Sahara territorial integrity
- Medea: Cemetery containing tombs probably dating back to pre-Ottoman period discovered
- Algerian-Saudi business council: 4 partnership projects adopted
- Business climate in Algeria encourages investments, says Saudi Commerce Minister
- Algeria, Saudi Arabia ink eight cooperation agreements
- ICTs stakeholders urged to invest in infrastructures in Africa (Statement of Algiers)
- Nouri calls on UNTWO to back Algeria in training
- Training sector geared towards new ICT specialties to adapt to digital economy
- Babaammi presents in Dubai Algeria's policy for economic diversification
- Algeria, Mauritania willing to strengthen cooperation in vocational training
- Mediation: Algeria doesn't identify its diplomatic action with limited national agendas
- Risk management: Traore hails Algerian Civil Protection's "level of technical skills"
- Situation in Libya: Lamamra calls international community for "self-examination"
- Algeria-Mali police cooperation to be stepped up, says Malian Security minister
- Western Sahara: WSRW underlines need to struggle to enforce law
- Algeria-EU: programme to support fishing, aquaculture sector launched
- AfDB approves financing of Trans-Sahara Optic Fibre Backbone Project
- Babaammi partakes in World Government Summit, Arab Fiscal Forum in Dubai
- "Madiba Le Musical," in tribute to Nelson Mandela performed in Algiers Opera
- Malek Bensmail's "Contre-pouvoirs" at 27th Cascade Festival of African Films in US
- Algeria, "good example" in budgetary efficiency (IMF)
- UN must assume responsibilities over "Morocco's provocations in Guerguerat"
- Algiers' new air terminal delivered July 2018
- Over 200 participants at International Water, Environment Exhibition of Algiers
- Sellal receives Malian minister of Security and Civil Protection
- Sellal discusses with Congolese Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Messahel reiterates Algeria's "consistent position" for political settlement to Libyan crisis
- Lamamra holds talks with Congolese counterpart
- National drug production meets 61% of needs
- Western Sahara: MEPs call on Morocco to comply with international law