VISA TO ALGERIA
Contact US :
Phone number : 202-265-2800 ext 164
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address : Embassy of Algeria - Visa Office
2137 Wyoming avenue NW - Washington DC 20008
All applicants residing in the United States who wish to travel to Algeria may need a visa issued by the Consular section of the Embassy of Algeria in Washington DC if you currently reside within our constituency which includes the District of Columbia, and the States of North Carolina, South Carolina, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia, West Virginia. Holders of Diplomatic and Official passport may submit their request to our Office. Residents of all other States including Hawaii must apply through our Consulate General in New-York, please visit www.algeria-cgny.org
- Processing time: The average processing time for visas is about 5-8 business days, depending on the applicant's nationality.
- Drop off hours are from 09.00-13.00 Mon-Thu.
- When the visa is ready, applicants may retrieve their passports at the visa office of the Embassy during normal business hours between 09.00-13.00 and 14.00-16.00 Mon-Thu.
- Rush fees are not applicable.
- In case of minors, one of the parents must submit the visa application on their in behalf along with an authorization to travel abroad signed by both parents that must be authenticated by a Notary Public.
- Some nationalities may require proof of travel insurance, please contact us for more information
- The Consular office will evaluate the documents submitted and may request additional ones at its discretion. Furthermore, be aware that submitting the required documentation does not guarantee the issuance of a visa.
- A valid passport with six months of validity
- Two completed application forms typed online, the signature must be original on both forms except for the press visa
- Two passport pictures with white background
- Copy of an airline itinerary?
Please provide these additional documents listed below each category of visa